I have long periods of feeling trapped and imprisoned. The longest season of confinement is called January and February. I could also name it COVID.
The better biker short marries fashion and function.
- Made of super soft but sturdy Tencel ponte fabric.
- Wide compression waistband.
- Deep side pockets for easy access to your phone, whether your a lefty or a righty.
- Reinforced gusset in the crotch for extra strength.
- Short enough for under a skirt; long enough to wear alone.
Ok, when I talk about winter, I'm talking about temperatures that range from 30-65 degrees. In Virginia, we get some quirky weather, and with climate change, I expect quirky to be the norm. We often will have cold rain, but very little snow. If there is snow, I'm not riding in it because we Virginians can't even walk in slush, so I would love to hear from some of you from different climates about your essentials. Without further ado...
It may be because of my ample bone structure, but my resonance spaces of my...