I go through moods. I looked at my closet over our Corona winter and saw a sea of black. This dark pit was a long time in the making. After having 2 boys back to back and working in academia, black really appealed to me. It was chic; it was slimming.
But after a year in lockdown and my final emergence from the haze of babydom, I am ready for some color.
I want it all. Every hue.
I buy almost everything secondhand (shout out the ThredUP), and there...
I have long periods of feeling trapped and imprisoned. The longest season of confinement is called January and February. I could also name it COVID.
The better biker short marries fashion and function.
- Made of super soft but sturdy Tencel ponte fabric.
- Wide compression waistband.
- Deep side pockets for easy access to your phone, whether your a lefty or a righty.
- Reinforced gusset in the crotch for extra strength.
- Short enough for under a skirt; long enough to wear alone.